Rising Sun News
OMI has job opening for an Equipment Assembly Associate
Posted by Bryce Kendrick on June 7, 2016
OMI Industries of Rising Sun, a rapidly growing manufacturer of industrial and commercial equipment, is seeking an Equipment Assembly Associate for its Equipment Division. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The Associate will work with motors, fans, blowers, pumps, relays, timers, and other related industrial controls and mechanical systems. This Associate will perform basic assembly tasks and assist a Lead Assembler following prescribed manufacturing guidelines and plans. He/she will also perform and document product performance testing. Select Facility maintenance activities will also become part of the job after sufficient training. Training will be provided. Growth and advancement are expected in this growing business. Good work habits and communication skills are essential.
Candidates should have:
– Good electrical and mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
– Knowledge and experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, blowers and/or motors are a plus.
– Familiarity and comfort level using hand tools and small power tools such as drills, sanders, grinders and saws.
– Basic fabrication skills.
– Ability to lift and handle up to 75 pounds required.
OMI offers a dynamic work environment in a successful and growing company with comprehensive benefits and competitive salary.
For those interested in the position, please complete the attached employment application and email it to EquipMgr_OMI@yahoo.com.