Rising Sun News
Job Opening at OMI for Quality Control Assistant
Posted by Bryce Kendrick on October 10, 2016
OMI Industries in Rising Sun has the following job opening:
Title: Quality Control Assistant
Location: OMI Industries Rising Sun, Indiana Manufacturing Plant
Shift: M thru F, 8 am to 4:30 pm (30 minutes lunch)
Starting Pay: $9 per hour
Description: The Quality Control Assistant will perform physical property testing of OMI products in accordance to established procedures and protocols. Testing will be done for samples for both OMI and customers. Provide assistance in maintenance of instruments/equipment, cleaning of laboratory glassware, cleaning of laboratory and sample preparation. Document all testing done, perform quality control checks on all production and finished goods. Provide assistance with quality control of OMI products. Other job responsibilities and duties will be provided upon hiring.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED.
- Chemistry courses in high school or college.
- Be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint without additional training.
- Basic computer skills including writing professional emails.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening.
Apply in person at OMI Industries, 1300 Barbour Way, Rising Sun IN 47040. Please note the position you are applying for on the application.