Our Community Pool is a clean and spacious seasonal recreational center available local residents and visitors too. The facility features: shallow areas, swimming lanes, a deep end with two diving boards, water slide, kiddie pool, splash pad, patio seating with lounge chairs, concessions, picnic table seating, green space, restrooms and showers. Swim lessons and adult water aerobics are held on selected dates and the pool can be rented for private parties. For more information, please call 812-438-4155.
2019 Season Pass Pricing (Purchase Passes at the Pool)
- $40.00- ages 4 to 54.
- $100.00- for a family of up to 5 individuals (then $10 for each additional family member).
2019 Daily Admission Pricing
- $4.00- ages 4 to 54.
- FREE- ages 3 and under and 55 and older.
- $5.00- out of county residents.
Book A Private Pool Party $200.00
- Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri. or Sat. from 6:30-9:30 pm.
- Based on availability. Call manager to schedule.
Adult Water Aerobics Effective Aug. 7, 2018 (2019 info pending)
- Mon. & Fri. from 2 to 3 pm as long as there is interest
- No charge
2018 Swim Lessons (2019 info pending)
- Sign up: at the pool Thursday, May 24 from 6 to 7:30 pm
- Cost: $30 per child/per session
- Age limit: none but the child must be potty trained
- SESSION 1: 11 to 11:45 a.m. on June 4-7 and June 11-14
- SESSION 2: 6 to 6:45 p.m. on June 18-21 and June 25-28
- SESSION 3: 6 to 6:45 p.m. on July 9-12 and July 16-29